Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Announcement

This is my official blog. I never thought I'd have one, honestly. It was always in that category with other weird internet people, who spend their lives on the computer. Yes, I am judgmental. Yes, I have a shadow across my forhead. Yes, I like to do crazily fun things that the majority of the population might not consider fun. Yes, I am happy 99.6% of the time. Yes, I am cranky the other .4% because I don't know how to exprees what I'm feeling or make a decision about something important. Yes, I love Avril Lavigne, Switchfoot, U2, Imogen Heap, and many many others. Yes, I own about 70 CD's and it is still not enough. My life would be nothing with out Jesus Christ. No, I do not smoke. No, I do not drink. In fact, if you come very close, I will tell you a secret.....I have never been on a date. Please, ask me why. Yes, I like my blog and no, I will not write things in this fashion on a daily basis. This is me signing off, goodnight!

No comments: