- i worry even though i'm not supposed to
- i speed when i know it is posted lower for a good reason
- i laugh really loudly when the atmosphere is demure-like
- i eat with my fingers when it is clearly silverware time
- i do not make eye contact with creepy strangers who obviously want my attention
- i swear without carefully checking to ensure a child-free environment
- i use my typewriter when my roommate is trying to sleep
- i procrastinate about little things
- i do not pray as often as i want to
- i take weeks to return some calls
- i do all these things, knowingly. i am a sad, sad little (wo)man.
BUT! there is hope! for tomorrow is another day, a fresh day.
free from my previous grievous errors. what a chance, what an opportunity!